§ 1 scope
(1) The following conditions apply to the use of the L4K3D3V1L - hereinafter referred to as “Our website” - forum. In order to use the forum, it is important that you as a user accept the following forum rules and conditions. Registering and using our forum is free.
(3) Using our website does not create a contract between the users and us.
§ 2 Obligations as a forum user
(3) If you, as a forum user, have not observed the forum rules and this has resulted in possible legal violations resulting from the content you have posted in our forum (breach of duty), you as a user undertake to indemnify us against any claims , also to indemnify claims for damages and to reimburse them for the costs. In addition, the user is obliged to support us in the event of claims for damages with regard to the defense against the legal infringement caused by him (breach of duty, see above) and to bear the costs of an appropriate legal defense for us.
§ 3 Transfer of Usage Rights
(1)You, as a forum user, have sole responsibility to observe copyright within the meaning of the Copyright Act when publishing posts and topics in the forum. As a user, you simply grant us the right to make the contribution available for permanent access when you publish your contribution on their homepage. Furthermore, our team has the right to delete, edit and move your topics and posts within its homepage in order to link them to other content or to close them.
(2) Upon termination of membership (deletion of your user account), there is no right to delete the topics and posts you have created. Corresponding contributions become the property of the website.
§ 4 Limitation of Liability
(1) We do not assume any liability for the posts, topics, external links and the resulting content published and posted in the forum, in particular not for their correctness, completeness and topicality. We are also not obliged to permanently monitor the transmitted and stored contributions of the users or to research according to the circumstances whether they indicate illegal content. In principle, we are only liable in the event of an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty.
(2) We expressly point out that the legal contributions and discussions in the forum are completely non-binding. The use of the contributions and their exploitation is at your own risk.
(3) In the case of advertising placements, we assume no liability for the content and correctness. The respective author is solely responsible for the content of the advertisements; the same applies to the content of the advertised website. When displaying the advertisement on our website, we do not agree to the illegal content at the same time. Therefore, liability rests solely with the advertiser.
(4) There is no guarantee that the website will be accessed without interruption. Any liability in this regard is hereby expressly rejected. Unfortunately, even with great care, downtimes cannot be ruled out.
§ 5 Copyright
All texts, images and other information and data published on our website are subject to the copyright of our website, unless otherwise indicated. Any form of reproduction and / or modification may only take place with our written approval. Otherwise we reserve the right to take legal action against this infringement. All costs caused by an infringement on the part of a user will be billed to him.
§ 6 Subject to change
§ 7 Termination and duration of membership on our website
§8 VIP membership
(1) Users have the opportunity to support the website through a VIP membership.
(2) A VIP membership identifies the user in question as a VIP member.
(3) VIP members see the website without advertising, have more storage space and can reply to posts more quickly.
(4) In the event of membership termination (deletion of the user account or blocking / deletion by the operator) there is no entitlement to (even partial) repayment of the fee.
(5) VIP membership is always voluntary. After registration, the website can also be used in full as a "normal" user.
§ 9 Severability Clause