Vigilantes: An In-depth Look

• Vigilante Levels (or Colors)

As I mentioned in the previous article there are three (3) Levels or Colors of Vigilante currently available. The color will help you easily see what the Vigilante is focused on and we are going to break down the colors and then the Vigilantes inside each color level. For each Star Level I will put whether that Star is an Active or Passive Skill. If the Star says Active this means you must be using that Vigilante to receive the boost; if the Star says Passive this means you get the boost regardless of whether or not you use that Vigilante.

Blue Vigilantes

Blue Vigilantes are all about growth and helping you grow. Their skills tend to enhance the turf or enhance you to do specific tasks that are not focused on battle. There are currently three (3) Blue Vigilantes available in the game. The Blue Vigilantes were all free Vigilantes that you were either able to unlock when you started or through special events. With that being said, you are also able to get free fragments for these Vigilantes as well through Challenges, Plantation, and VIP Store.

Catalina

Catalina is one of the first two Vigilantes you start with and her Star Skills all focus on energy and Attacking Street Forces or Mercenaries.

• 1-Star: Increases Energy Recovery Speed by 10% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Attacking Street Force’s Ops Speed by 50%. (Active)
    • 3-Star: Increases Attack Mercenary Ops Speed by 50%. (Active)
    • 4-Star : Increases Attacking Street Force’s Ops Attack by 20%. (Active)
    • 5-Star : Increases Attack Mercenary Ops’ Attack by 20%. (Active)

Catalina’s 4th & 5th Star Skills are Upgrade-able once you reach Level 30 on her Vigilante Stats. Personally I have unlocked Catalina’s 1 Star and that is it. I do not really care about increasing my speed too much and do not focus on her as it will cost Gold to Unlock her higher Stars.

Adriana

Adriana is the other of the first two free Vigilantes you can earn in the game. Again as she is a Blue Vigilante her skills are focused on Growth.

• 1-Star: Increases Cargo Production Speed by 10% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Cargo Gathering Speed by 20% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Cash Gathering Speed by 30% (Passive)
    • 4-Star : Boost Instant Building Time by 20 minutes (Passive)
    • 5-Star : Increase Hospital Capacity by 20,000 (Passive)

Adriana’s 4th and 5th Star Skills are Upgrade-able once you reach Level 30 on her Vigilante Stats. Originally I was not spending much time and energy into Adriana because again you needed to spend Gold to purchase fragments for her to increase her skills. Now that the Plantation is here and you can purchase 100 Fragments from the Plantation each day I have started to increase Adriana. Her 5th Star skill is certain worth increasing to for the additional Hospital Capacity.

Charles

Charles was the last of the three (3) Blue Vigilantes to be offered in the game. If I remember correctly you were able to unlock him for free through one of the Challenges originally. Charles

• 1-Star: Increases Ops Load by 10% (Active)
    • 2-Star: Increases Attacking Street Force’s Ops Speed by 15% (Passive)
    • 3-Star : Increases Single Crew Training Capacity by 100 (Passive)
    • 4-Star: Increases Defense During Resource Battle by 20% (Active)
    • 5-Star: Increase Attack During Resource Battle by 20% (Active)

Charles’ 3rd Star is Upgrade-able once you reach Level 30 on his Vigilante Stats. Personally I am not that big of a fan of Charles. He is worth getting up to 1-Star as he can increase the load your trucks can bring back by 10% when he leads the crew. This is helpful when you are attacking your farm as you can hold 10% resources (rss) capacity. Other than that I do not see much value in him personally.

This wraps up the Blue Vigilantes the game has to offer and next we will explore the Purple Vigilantes.

Purple Vigilantes

Currently there are fifteen (15) Purple Vigilantes in the game and these are more focused on increasing the stats of your troops.

Angie Lee

Angie Lee is a nice Vigilante to have in my opinion and has some good Star Skills to offer.

• 1-Star: Increases Vehicle Health by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Biker Defense by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star : Increases Crime Ops Speed by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Bulker Attack by 20% (Passive)
    • 5-Star : Increase Raid Capacity by 20,000 (Passive)

Angie Lee has two (2) Upgrade-able Skills (3rd and 5th Stars) once you reach Level 30 on her Vigilante Stats. As I typically assist with Raids I am going to get her to 5 Star; however, if you do not start raids for the clan you may choose to stop at 4 Stars. I would recommend getting her to 4th Star because you will get that 20% Boost to your Bulker Attack whether she is or isn’t leading the Ops Crew.

Izumi

Izumi is another nice Vigilante to have and has some excellent benefits to assist in your growth. Izumi is the first Vigilante we are looking at which offers a de-buff to help protect you as well as offers a boost to your Equipment Attributes.

• 1-Star: Increases Shooters Health by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Shooter Attack by 15% (Active)
    • 3-Star : Reduces Damage Dealt by Enemy Biker by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Leader’s Gun Equipment Attribute by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: Increase Biker Attack by 20% (Passive)

Izumi is certainly a Vigilante worth having in my opinion and I am planning on getting her to 5 stars. Her 3rd Star is Upgrade-able once her Vigilante Level reaches Level 30. Her de-buff and increase to Leader’s Gun would suggest you want to get her to at least 4th Star but she does offer a nice boost to Biker Attack if you get her to 5th Star.

Albert

Albert is one of the newer Vigilantes they rolled out and he has some decent skills. We will explore and then evaluate how far you would want to go with him.

• 1-Star: Increases Vehicles Health by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Shooter Attack by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star : Increases Bulker Defense by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Leader’s Weapon Equipment Attribute by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: Enemy Bulker Attack -20% (Passive)

Albert only have one (1) Star that is Upgrade-able when he reaches level 30 and only has one (1) Star that is an Active Skill. He is a good Vigilante and offers some nice little boosts to your Troops. If you are not planning on actively participating in KE’s I would suggest skipping him. The one benefit you would really want for either defense or attack is his 5th Star which gives your enemies a de-buff of (-20%) Bulker Attack; however, you will spend money to get him there.

Kiko

Kiko was a Vigilante the Mafia City developers launched during one of the Challenges and you were able to get many of the fragments needed for her. She is certainly a nice Vigilante to have if you plan on attacking.

• 1-Star: Increases Shooter Attack by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Vehicle Attack by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star : Increases Shooter & Vehicle Health by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Leader’s Accessory Equipment Attribute by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: All Crew Receive Damage Reduced by 5% (Passive)

Kiko is another Vigilante with only 1 Upgrade-able Star (3rd Star) which is unlocked when the Vigilante Level reaches 30. As I mentioned, Kiko brings some nice Attack & Health benefits with her Stars as well as a boost to your Accessory Equipment. Depending if you see yourself entering battle or not she could be worth getting to 5 stars.

Caesar

Caesar is a great Vigilante to have to help defend your turf. We will explore his 5 Stars and see why he should certainly be assisting on the wall and watching over your turf.

• 1-Star: Increases Biker Defense by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Reduce Damage Dealt by Enemy Bulker by 10% (Active)
    • 3-Star : Increases Attack When Attacking Turf by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Leader’s Pants Equipment Attribute by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: (Enemy) Biker Attack -20% (Passive)

As I stated Caesar in my opinion is a great Defensive Vigilante. Like many of the other Vigilantes he only has one (1) Upgrade-able Star and that is the third Star. Three (3) of his Stars are focused on building your Defense which makes him a great choice to man the wall; however, he does have a nice third Star with increasing Attack by 10%. I would recommend if you get Caesar to Upgrade him to 5 Stars.

Marcus

Marcus is a decent Vigilante to have if you need someone and can be a good Vigilante to Garrison the Wall if you do not have anyone else.

• 1-Star: Increases Bulker Training Speed by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Bulker Defense by 10% (Active)
    • 3-Star: Shooter Received Damage Reduced by 10% (Passive)
    • 4-Star: Increases Bulker Health by 5% (Active)
    • 5-Star: Increase Ops Capacity by 10,000 (Active)

Originally I was somewhat high on Marcus but through doing this review I am thinking I am done with working on him. There are other, better Vigilantes to offer similar or better boosts. He has 1 Upgrade-able Skill (5th Skill) which is nice; however, you have to get him up there just to achieve it. Majority of his skills are Active which means he needs to be in the Ops Crew or on the Wall to gain his benefits.

Tracy

Tracy is a very nice Vigilante to have and brings some great Active Skills to the table. I know I wasn’t that high on Marcus for his Active Skills; however, some of her’s are unique.

• 1-Star: Boosts Instant Building Time by 15 minutes (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Resource (Excluding Gold) Gathering Speed by 50% (Active)
    • 3-Star: Boosts Instant Invest Time by 30 Minutes (Passive)
    • 4-Star: Increases Vehicle Attack by 10% (Active)
    • 5-Star: Increase Shooter Attack by 15% (Active)

With two (2) Upgrade-able Skills and the ability to boost time for gathering as well as building/investing I personally like Tracy very much. She is one I will upgrade to 5 Stars to get the additional boost to Vehicle and Shooter Attack.

Bruce Ip

Bruce Ip is one of the original Vigilantes the game had to offer and he focuses on Bulker with all of his Skills for the most part.

• 1-Star: Increases Crime Ops Speed by 10% (Active)
    • 2-Star: Increases Bulker Training by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Bulker Defense by 20% (Passive)
    • 4-Star: Increases Bulker Attack by 10% (Active)
    • 5-Star: Increase Bulker Health by 5% (Active)

Bruce Ip has 2 Upgrade-able Skills and Skills 2-5 are focused around Bulker and building the Bulker up. He is a good Vigilante to have; however, I would most likely stop after 4th Star. Yes the 5th Star is Upgrade-able but to spend the additional money to get a 5% boost to health just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

Suri

Suri is one of the Vigilantes that does not reset the price of the pack which means you can upgrade her whenever you want; should you wish to upgrade her. She doesn’t cost more because you can Star Up with each pack but must purchase the pack to Star her up.

• 1-Star: Boost Instant Building Time by 20 minutes (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Cash Gathering Speed by 30% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Boost Instant Building Time by 20 minutes (Passive)
    • 4-Star: Increases Bulker Defense by 5% (Active)
    • 5-Star: Boost Instant Building Time by 20 minutes (Passive)

In my opinion Suri should be a Blue Vigilante and I believe the Mafia City developers would agree with me in hind sight. Her Skills are all about Boosting time for Instant Building which is all about Growth. I have unlocked her 2nd Star but will not go any further with her. Sure the additional 40 minutes you can gain to Instant Building Time would be nice but is it worth the money? I would say no for me.

Melvin

Melvin was another Vigilante to make his debut during a Challenge and he is what I would call a mid-level Vigilante. He is not one I would have actively sought out but he has some nice boosts.

• 1-Star: Increases Cash Production Speed by 10% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Cargo Gathering Speed by 15% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases All Defense Weapon Attack by 10% (Passive)
    • 4-Star: Increases Shooter Attack by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: Increases Raid Capacity by 20,000 (Passive)

As you can see Melvin has all Passive Skills and they are not that strong when it comes to the boosts. If you are not the one or two who set raids for your clan I would not bother going beyond the 4th Star. In my opinion Melvin is a Vigilante that you can pass on if you do not already have him.

Frankie

Frankie is one of the newest Vigilantes to be added to the Family Club. He offers two (2) de-buffs and is all about focusing on Attacks & Defense.

• 1-Star: Increases Biker Defense by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Biker Attack by 5% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Reduces Damage Dealt by Enemy Bulker by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Leader’s Clothes Equipment Attribute by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: (Enemy) Bulker Defense -20% (Passive)

Frankie is a decent Vigilante to have; however, he is also one you could potentially pass on as well. The majority of his Skills are Passive which is nice and he offers some good defense attributes. At the moment I have been focusing on other Vigilantes to get them to 5 Stars before purchasing Frankie as he is one if you purchase you will want to get to 5 Stars to get that additional de-buff.

Holly

Holly is the newest Vigilante the game has released up until this point. Her Skills are a mixed bag of what they offer but still focus on defense.

• 1-Star: Increases Bulker Defense by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Shooter Received Damage Reduced by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Attack During Resource Battle by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Leader’s Shoes Equipment Attribute by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: (Enemy) Biker Defense -20% (Passive)

I would mimic much of what I said about Frankie when it comes to Holly. She offers some small benefits to defense but if you aren’t planning on getting her to 5 Star I would probably pass on her for now.

Paul

Paul is one of the older Vigilantes available in Mafia City. His Skills are focused on Bikers for the most part.

• 1-Star: Increases Biker Training Speed by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Biker Health by 5% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Crime Ops Speed by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: Increases Biker Attack by 10% (Active)

Paul has two (2) Upgrade-able Skills but if you compare the older Vigilantes to the newer Vigilantes you will possibly agree that he is not worth the money. His Skills are just okay and don’t wow you for the investment into him.

Andrew

Andrew is another one of the older Vigilantes and is very similar to Paul. His Skills are focused on Vehicles for the most part.

• 1-Star: Increases Vehicle Training Speed by 10% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Ops Speed by 20% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Vehicle Health by 5% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Vehicle Defense by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: Increases Vehicle Attack by 10% (Active)

Similarly to Paul, Andrew also has two (2) Upgrade-able Skills which are the Health & Attack. If you have not purchased Andrew, I would suggest passing on him. The Skills Boosts are not worth the money once again and newer Vigilantes can offer you better boosts.

Ethan

Ethan is the last Purple Vigilante we are going to look at and again he is very similar in Skills to Paul & Andrew. Ethan’s Skills are focused on Shooters and it is important to note his packs also do not reset.

• 1-Star: Increases Shooter Training Speed by 10% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Shooter Defense by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Crime Ops Speed by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Shooter Attack by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: Increases Shooter Attack by 30% (Active)

Ethan is a little better than Andrew and Paul in the sense that he has 2 Skills that are focused on Shooter Attack. One is an Active Skill and requires use and the other is a Passive Skill. If you have not purchased Ethan at this point I would highly suggest passing on him.

This wraps up the section on the Purple Vigilantes and we are going to move right into the Gold Vigilantes. After all is completed I will put together one (1) last article on Vigilantes which is focused on the best pairings for different tasks.

Gold Vigilantes

There are currently five (5) Gold Vigilantes in the game and these Vigilantes all seem to have one (1) Common theme: They all offer an increase in Ops Capacity. Marcus is the only other Vigilante that offers the Ops Capacity boost and for some reason he is not a Gold Vigilante.

Firelord

Probably one of the most popular Vigilantes in the game and definitely the most recognizable is Firelord. His Skills are focused on the Bulker for the most part.

• 1-Star: Increases Bulker Defense by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Bulker Attack by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Bulker Health by 10% (Active)
    • 4-Star: Increases Ops Capacity by 10,000 (Active)
    • 5-Star: Increases Crew Attack by 5% (Active)

If you do not plan on using Firelord as one of your main Vigilantes in the game I would recommend stopping after the 2nd Star. His last three Stars are all Active Skills requiring you to use him. I am personally upgrading him to 5 Stars as he is currently one of my main Vigilantes; however, this may change with some of the newer Vigilantes emerging.

Nick

Launched around Christmas time Nick is definitely one of the more popular Vigilantes in the game and may become your go to over time. He is focused on different Skills but his first two Passive Skills are again for Bulkers.

• 1-Star: Increases Bulker Health by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Bulker Attack by 20% (Active)
    • 3-Star: Increases All Vigilantes’ Stamina Limit by 30 (Passive)
    • 4-Star: Increases Crew Defense by 15% (Active)
    • 5-Star: Increases Ops Capacity by 15,000 (Active)

Nick only has one (1) Upgrade-able Skill; however, his Skills will definitely help you in battle. His third (3rd) Star Skill is only used in Inter-City Contests like the Governor events. As you can see Nick’s Active 2nd Star is double Firelord’s Bulker Attack; however, it is worth noting that Nick’s 2nd Star is Active versus Firelord’s which is Passive. I will definitely be getting Nick to Level 30 Vigilante and 5 Star as soon as possible to start bumping my Ops Capacity.

Wendy

Wendy was released right around October in time for Halloween and she has a nice mix of Skills to offer you.

• 1-Star: Increases Biker Health by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Vehicle Attack by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Crew Defense by 10% (Passive)
    • 5-Star: Increases Bulker & Biker Damage by 5% (Active)

If you are not planning on using Wendy as one of your main Vigilantes I would stop after getting her to the 3rd Star. The 4th and 5th Stars are both Active Skills and if you are not actively using her it is a waste. Wendy is a great Garrison or Attack Vigilante and if you get her to at least 4th Star I would certainly make her one of my go-to Vigilantes.

Don Ali

Don Ali is also one of the newer Vigilantes to join the Family Club; however, he does offer some nice Skills to your turf.

• 1-Star: Increases Vehicle Health by 5% (Passive)
    • 2-Star: Increases Shooter Attack by 10% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: (Enemy) Bulker & Biker Defense -10% (Active)
    • 5-Star: (Enemy) Crew Attack -5% (Active)

Don Ali offers two (2) de-buffs and makes a great addition to your wall if you get him to 5 Stars. Only his 5th Star is Upgrade-able; however, if you are not using him on the Wall to Garrison I would not go to 5 Stars. If you are not actively using Don Ali I would recommend stopping after the 2nd Star because the rest of his Skills are Active and require you to use him.

Gilbert

Gilbert is the latest of the Gold Vigilantes and is focused on both defense and attack.

• 1-Star: Increases Bulker Health by 5% (Passive)
    • 3-Star: Increases Biker Attack by 15% (Active)
    • 5-Star: (Enemy) Crew Defense -10% (Active)

Similarly to most of the Gold Vigilantes he is meant to be used with your main crew. If you are not using him on your main crew you can stop at the 2nd Star because the rest are Active Skills. He is the first Vigilante to not offer an upgrade-able skill but he also gives a nice mix of Skills. If you are not a killer you do not need to get him to 5-Stars.

Conclusion

This is a breakdown of all 23 Vigilantes that are offered in the game. I have given the start to my opinions and will do one more article discussing how you can set up your Wall & your Attack Squad with Vigilantes. If you want us to take a look at who you have and how we can help make them better please reach out. We are always here to help. Thank you for taking the time to read this long drawn out article.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!